If you’re currently a CDA patient and wanting to reach us, please contact us on 1300 232 362.
For medical emergencies, please dial 000.
If you’re a pharmacist looking to dispense plant-based products, please visit canview.com.au
It’s been 10 days and I still don’t have an approved prescription, what do I do?
Sometimes there can be delays with either the application approval from the TGA or the pharmacy receiving the product from the distributor. If it has been longer than 10 days since you’ve made a payment for your consultation and you are yet to hear from us or the pharmacy regarding the prescription approval application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I upload my paperwork?
You can upload your paperwork here. Ensure your paperwork has been clearly scanned and that all text is legible. Once we have reviewed your paperwork and eligibility, you’ll receive an email about booking a consultation.
What do I do if I need a repeat prescription?
What is the CanView Patient App?
The CanView app is a new way of managing your CDA Clinics prescriptions and ordering your medicine from your pharmacy.
The CanView mobile app will allow you to:
- Receive and track your prescriptions and repeats from CDA Clinics all in one place
- Easily place orders directly with your pharmacy and see when they are ready
- For mobile app users there will be new functionality and features regularly released to better manage your end-to-end treatment journey (stay tuned)
What happens after the consultation?
- Following your consultation, you will receive an SMS link to download the CanView app. After downloading the app, you can login to view your scripts.
- Your application to the TGA will be submitted for approval. Your script will appear as pending until approved. Approvals can take between 2-10 business days.
- Following approval, you can place your order via the CanView app and contact your pharmacy to arrange payment and collection or delivery. You can follow the status of your order via the app!
What happens after the prescription application is approved by the TGA?
Once your prescribing doctor receives TGA approval, they will remove the pending status on your E-Script. The approval and E-Script will be sent to the relevant pharmacy via the CanView platform, and you can then place your order through the CanView app and contact your pharmacy to organise payment and collection or delivery.
You can follow the status of your order via the app!
Where does my prescription go?
The clinician will discuss with you during the consultation which pharmacy the script will go to.
Will I need to book another appointment?
At the time of booking in your initial consultation, the Patient Care Team will book in your follow up consultation for 6 weeks later. Should you require a follow up consultation sooner than 6 weeks after your initial, please don’t hesitate to contact our team. There are patient cases that require a follow up sooner than 6 weeks, and if you are one of these patients, the clinician will discuss this with you in the appointment.
Can anybody pick up my prescription or collect/receive it?
With proper identification, a person other than yourself can sometimes pick up medicine on your behalf. However, it is best to check with the dispensing pharmacy.
How do I get my product?
Once the pharmacy has received the prescription and approval documentation from the doctor, your pending status will disappear and you can place your order through the CanView app. After ordering, call your pharmacy to organise payment and collection or delivery.
Some pharmacies may not arrange shipping. All CDA Clinics preferred pharmacies can arrange shipping.
What do I do if I need to make a complaint?
We pride ourselves on providing the best service possible to our patients. However, if you have had a bad experience with CDA clinics please submit your feedback here