If you’d like to become a CDA patient, please register here.
We can only provide care to you legally if you register with us through this form.
Along with other plant-based treatments, Medical Cannabis therapy has been legal in Australia for two years and can be provided by any Australian-registered Medical Doctor. CDA Clinics can assist your regular Doctor in selecting the most suitable holistic therapy options for you. Please feel free to ask your Doctor to contact us.
In order for patients to be referred to our Doctors for a consultation, they must get a referral from their regular Doctor, as well as:
- A request for Medical Cannabis therapy or plant-based treatment (templates below) including:
* an “Indication” i.e. the symptom for treatment, e.g. chronic pain, anxiety, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, chemotherapy-induced nausea, cancer pain, and palliative care.
- Health Summary / Medical History including:
* Current medications and treatments
* Previous unsuccessful medications and treatments
Please upload your documents through our website. Alternatively, you can send them to us via fax or email.