If you’d like to become a CDA patient, please register here.
We can only provide care to you legally if you register with us through this form.
Medical cannabis therapy has been legal in Australia for two years and can be provided by any Australian-registered medical doctor. Please discuss medical cannabis therapy with your regular doctor first. If your doctor won’t prescribe medical cannabis for you, your doctor can refer you to CDA Clinics.
In order for patients to be referred to our doctors for a consultation, they must get a referral from their regular doctor, including:
- A request for medical cannabis treatment (templates below) including:
* an ‘indication’ i.e. the symptom for treatment, multiple sclerosis, chemotherapy-induced nausea, and palliative care.
- Health summary / medical history including:
* current medications and treatments
* previous unsuccessful medications and treatments
- Important! Please ensure that your doctor referral contains an up to date diagnosis
Please upload your documents through our website. Alternatively, you can send them to us via fax or email.