If you’d like to become a CDA patient, please register here.
We can only provide care to you legally if you register with us through this form.
Some plant-based therapies have been legal in Australia since 2016 and, once approved by the TGA, can be provided by any Australian-registered medical doctor. Please discuss plant medicine with your regular doctor first. If your doctor won’t prescribe alternative medicine for you, your doctor can refer you to CDA Clinics.
In order for patients to be referred to our doctors for a consultation, they must get a referral from their regular doctor, including:
- A request for alternative treatment (templates below) including:
* an ‘indication’ i.e. the symptom for treatment
- Health summary / medical history including:
* current medications and treatments
* previous unsuccessful medications and treatments
- Important! Please ensure that your doctor referral contains an up to date diagnosis
Please upload your documents through our website here. Alternatively, you can send them to us via fax or email.