Why choose CDA Clinics?
CDA Clinics are the most trusted and leading medical cannabis company in Australia. We were one of the first clinics in Australia that were dedicated to medical cannabis consultations. We now offer a range of treatments along with our medical cannabis consultations such as chronic disease assessment, holistic treatments and plant-based therapies. We have been graciously awarded three cannabis industry awards over the course of two years, we have won the Cannabis Service of the Year Award two years in a row! CDA Clinics is also the largest cannabis clinic, having over 16 health professionals dedicated to giving you the best health service possible.
What is included in CDA’s initial consultation?
The initial consultation with a CDA doctor or nurse will comprise of:
- Medical condition discussion
- Treatment history
- Current medicines review
- Product selection
- TGA application
- Consent form
- Information (provided to the patient)
What is included in CDA’s follow up consultations?
Follow up consults usually occur six weeks after the initial consult and then every three months ongoing. Your clinician will advise you of your recommended follow up appointment schedule based on your needs.
These follow up consultations comprise of:
- Reviewing treatment with one of our doctors, including discussing potential benefits.
- Prescription writing and tracking
- Additional administration may be required during these follow-ups – such as letters to the DVA or health insurers for funding, application renewals as approvals are time-bound (generally 12 months)
Please note: to secure your appointment, prepayment is required for all initial and follow up consultations, visit our FAQS for more information.
Click here to register with CDA Clinics and receive an information pack.