* Please note, we’re currently experiencing a high increase in demand at the CDA Dispensary. We have put multiple changes in place to cope with the increased demand. Please bear with us while we rectify these issues and get through the backlog of orders. We apologize for any delays during the current times of high demand.
- Complete a CDA consultation with your prescription going to CDA Dispensary.
- Please review the Order Quote that you’ll receive via email. Please accept, decline or comment through the online link. For any changes to the quote, please use the comment button.
- Finalised Quotes are then invoiced via email. We will call you to take payment over the phone.
- Once payment has been received, we will process your order. This can take up to two days.
- Items are couriered direct to you, unless you have requested collection from the Varsity Lakes Clinic, in which case we will email you when your order is ready. The pick-up time is between 4 to 5 pm.
- Email repeat requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your name, date of birth and phone number. Once a repeat request is received, CDA Dispensary will invoice, take payment and dispatch your order as normal.
Product information and availability
Product information and current product availability is updated regularly on CanView’s clinical resources page.
Patients need to register on the website to use this service.
For any questions or concerns regarding dispensary issues, please email email@example.com.
- You will consult with CDA clinical staff as normal to ensure your treatment plan is working.
- CDA Dispensary is only available to CDA patients. We do not accept external prescriptions.
- CDA Dispensary do not accept cheques, cash or bank transfers.
- Please read product labels and information pamphlets before use.
- Please report any adverse effects to CDA clinical staff.
Visit CanView’s clinical resources page below to see regular updates on dosing information, post-consult information and other helpful resources.